NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN OR ANY JURISDICTION WHERE TO DO SO WOULD CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF THE RELEVANT LAWS OF SUCH JURISDICTION. OTHER RESTRICTIONS ARE APPLICABLE. PLEASE SEE THE IMPORTANT NOTICE AT THE END OF THE NOTIFICATION.
STS Group AG: Greenshoe Option in the amount of 172,172 shares exercised / Stabilization period after IPO ended
Hallbergmoos/Munich, 3 July 2018. STS Group AG (ISIN: DE000A1TNU68) has been informed by Hauck & Aufhäuser Privatbankiers Aktiengesellschaft, in its role as stabilization manager for the IPO, that the greenshoe option granted by the selling shareholder Mutares AG for a total of 300,000 shares in the amount of 172,172 shares has been exercised. The remaining 127,828 shares will be returned to Mutares AG by Hauck & Aufhäuser Privatbankiers Aktiengesellschaft as part of the return obligation. After exercising the greenshoe option, the free float amounts to 36.20% of the share capital. The remaining 63.80% of the issued shares are held by Mutares AG as the strategic majority shareholder.
Hauck & Aufhäuser Privatbankiers Aktiengesellschaft acted as sole global coordinator and MAINFIRST BANK AG as joint bookrunner for the IPO.
STS GROUP AG
Investor Relations and Contact Financial Press
CROSS ALLIANCE communication GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0)89 89827227
These materials do not constitute an offer of securities for sale or a solicitation of an offer to purchase securities (the "Securities") of STS Group AG (the "Company") in the United States, Australia, Canada or any other jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is unlawful. The Securities referred to herein may not be offered or sold in Australia, Canada or Japan or to, or for the account or benefit of, any national, resident or citizen of Australia, Canada or Japan subject to certain exceptions.
The Securities of the Company may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). The Securities of the Company have not been, and will not be, registered under the Securities Act. There will be no public offering of the securities in the United States. Any sale in the United States of the Securities mentioned in this communication will be made solely to "qualified institutional buyers" as defined in, and in reliance on, Rule 144A or another exemption under the Securities Act.
This publication constitutes neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to buy securities of STS Group AG. The offer is being made solely by means of, and on the basis of, the published securities prospectus (including any amendments thereto, if any). An investment decision regarding the publicly offered securities of STS Group AG should only be made on the basis of the securities prospectus. The securities prospectus has been approved by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin)) and is available free of charge from STS Group AG, Zeppelinstrasse 4, 85399 Hallbergmoos, Germany, or on the STS Group AG website.
In the United Kingdom, this document is only being distributed to and is only directed at persons who (i) are investment professionals falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (as amended) (the "Order") or (ii) are persons falling within Article 49(2)(a) through (d) of the Order (high net worth companies, unincorporated associations, etc.) (all such persons together being referred to as "Relevant Persons"). This document is directed only at Relevant Persons and must not be acted on or relied on by persons who are not Relevant Persons. Any investment or investment activity to which this document relates is available only to Relevant Persons and will be engaged in only with Relevant Persons.
03.07.2018 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
Archive at www.dgap.de